Vintage 1970s Celery Green Lightweight Coat - New!
Bust: up to 40 inches + 101.5 cm
Waist: 32 inches + 82 cm
Hips: 38 inches + 96.5 cm
Total Length from Shoulder Seam: 31.5 inches + 80 cm
* Super cute early 1970s Mod celery green lightweight cotton coat
* Bodice with long cuffed sleeves with fastenings and peaked collar
* Wide sash waist and large insert pockets at front hips with press stud closure
* Centre front opening with silvered metal press studs
* Matching lightweight cotton lining
* Label reads: British Mist
This coat is in excellent condition for its age. No major flaws that I can see other than a couple of extremely small and faint marks......nothing of any note.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item. Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!