Vintage 1960s Cream & Brown Designer Asian Style Dress - New!
Size: Small- Medium
Bust: 36 inches + 91 cm
Waist: 30 inches + 66 cm
Hips: 38 inches + 96.5 cm
Total Length from Centre Back: 39 inches + 99 cm
* Vintage 1960s quality cream ribbed polyester dress
* Asian style design with attached under-dress
* Classic silhouette with straight fit
* Bodice is sleeveless with capped shoulders and Mandarin collar
* Princess seamed with rounded edge and split at mock hem
* Decorative button holes and brown buttons at centre front of skirt
* Underskirt in contrasting brown colour
* Working back zipper with two hook and eye closures
* Fully lined bodice in cream cotton blend extends to hip area
* Label reads Burt Stanley of California
This beautiful dress is in excellent vintage condition for its age. No notable flaws that I can see. This dress presents beautifully and the roses are rosebuds are absolutely eye-catching. Shown with a crinoline and ribbon belt for presentation purposes and not included in the sale. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.