Vintage 1960s Sherbet and Silver Brocade Dress - New!
Size: Small - Medium
Bust up to: 36 inches + 91 cm
Waist: 32 inches + 81 cm
Hips: 38 inches + 96.5 cm
Total Length: 37.5 inches + 95.25 cm
* Striking early 1960s sherbet coloured brocade dress
* Design features scroll pattern in ivory/silver embossed pattern
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and a-line skirt
* Sleeveless bodice with rounded neckline
* Inset pockets at each hip
* Working back metal zipper
* Label reads Joan Leslie
This dress is in excellent condition with no rips, stains, fading or holes. On close inspection a loose thread or two in the embroidery but nothing to detract from this sophisticated dress.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.