Vintage Early 1960s s Oatmeal Three Piece Suit - New!
Size: Extra Small - Small
Bust: 36 inches + 91.4 cm
Waist: 30 inches + 76 cm
Total Length: 18.5 inches + 47 cm
Bust: 37 inches + 94 cm
Waist: 33 inches + 84 cm
Total Length: 19 inches + 48.3 cm
Waist: 24.5 inches + 62.3 cm
Hips: 36.5 inches + 93 cm
Length: 27 inches + 69 cm
* Vintage late 1950s early 60s skirt, top and jacket set
* Oatmeal main fabric with oatmeal and white linen contrasting material
* Fabric is a blend of rayon and triacetate
* Jacket has notched contrasting striped collar and 3/4 length sleeves
* Closure on jacket consists of four decorative plastic buttons
* Striped top with capped sleeves, rounded neckline and insert trim and decorative bow
* Top secures with back open metal zipper
* Skirt is a-line with metal zipper and button fastening
* Label reads Handmacher with original swing tags
This suit is in excellent condition, it has never been worn and retains its original swing tags on a couple of the pieces. The fabric is crisp and strong, and without blemish. A wonderful, stylish and typical early1960s boxy suits (à la Jackie Kennedy).
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item and to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.