Charming Vintage 1950s Pea Green Wool Hat - New!
Head Circumference: fits all sizes
Width at widest point: 6.5 inches + 16.51 cm
Length tip to tip: 10.5 inches + 26.67 cm
* 1950s pea green wool asymmetrical segment-shaped cap
* Self bow on side and decorated with two varied green coloured feathers
* Attached comb to rear to secure to head
* Label reads An exclusive of New York, Paris
* Fabric stamped Glenover Made in USA 100% Wool Henry Pullak 5th Avenue , New York
* Could easily pass for a 1930s hat as appearance very similar to earlier styles
This vintage hat has been carefully looked after and is in excellent condition for its age. No holes, damage or notable flaws that I can see.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item and to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.