Vintage 1940s Burgundy Embossed Alligator Handbag - New!
Height: 8 inches + 20.32 cm
Width: 6 inches + 15.24 cm
Depth: 3.5 inches + 8.89 cm
* Vintage 1940s red embossed alligator skin leather handbag
* Deep gussets on each side for wide opening of this rare double-sided handbag
* Zippered pocket in one opening and a pouch on the other side
* Gorgeous brass frame with lever closure
* Straps can be adjusted for shoulder length
* Fully lined in brown leather
The handbag is in excellent condition for its age with a clean interior - no rips, tears or bad smells. Minute inspection reveals a very small amount of tarnish to metal hardware, light rubs to the skin on the body, some cracks to leather handle, very slight amount of wear internally. These small issues are really not noticeable when in use, the bag presents as well kept, clean and free from noticeable blemishes. All in all, a very unusual and striking handbag.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item and to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.