Vintage 1950s Rare Cream Alligator Handbag - New!
Height: 9.5 inches + 24.13 cm
Width: 12 Inches + 30.48 cm
Depth: 2.5 inches + 6.35 cm
* Vintage rare 1950s creamy beige alligator skin handbag
* Deep gussets on each side for wide opening
* Brass frame with spring lock closure
* Five brass feet on base
* Fully lined in cream suede
* Label reads Gold Line Made in Mexico with alligator logo
The handbag is in very good condition with a clean interior. Small amount of tarnish to metal hardware, some wear to the skin on the body, along with some cracks to skin at the carrying strap. These are cosmetic only and do not affect the strength of the handle, and could be professionally glued or stitched if required. These minor faults are outweighed by the rarity of the skin colour and the wonderful Kelly shape.