Antique 1900 - 1910 Blue Cotton Drill Shirt - New!
Size: Extra Small - Small
Please note that the measurements are deceptive as the blouse is meant to be full and cinched at the waist.
Bodice Width: 42 inches + 107 cm
Across Back (armhole to armhole seam) 18 inches + 46 cm
Garment Length: 19.5 inches + 50 cmSleeve Length (underarm to edge of cuff): 19 inches . + 48 cm
* Rare 1900s-1920s blue cotton drill blouse
* Denim blue colour with white stripe decorated with tiny squares
* Asymmetrical fastening at front with overlapping tab piece
* Shirt collar with openings for press studs
* Decorated with white MOP buttons at breast and sleeve opening
* Back with inverted pleat and attached tapes at waist yo secure at front
* Old store stock - never worn labelled "Hoyle's Samson Drill"
Such a great find! This handsome blouse has never been worn and retains its original quaint label and packaging. The only thing I removed was some old rusted pins. The blouse itself is in great unused condition although there is a tiny bit of sun fade....but really not very noticeable at all, as can be seen. The fabric is strong and the shirt itself is very wearable.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.