Vintage 1950s Blue Morning Glory Applique Silk Dress - New!
Bust: 34 inches + 86 cm
Waist: 25 - 26 inches + 63.5 - 66 cm
Bodice Length: 16 inches + 41 cm
Total Length: 41 inches + 104 cm
Hem Length: 4 inches +10 cm
Zipper Length: 14 inches + 35.5 cm
* Gorgeous 1950s cream raw silk dress
* Fabric design features garlands of blue morning glories with green leaves
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and full skirt
* Sleeveless bodice with asymmetrical shoulders
* One side has double spaghetti straps the other has huge corsage 3D applique
* Full skirt with built-in white nylon petticoat with row of self piping near hem
* Sewn in mock belt around waist finished at back with a bow
* Bodice lined with pinked and selvedge seams and hand finished hem
* Low back with metal zipper
* Label reads Custom Made by Mary Barreau
This stunning and exceptionally well-made dress is in excellent condition for its age, with no faults that I can see. Cleaned and ready to wear. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.