SOLD OUTQuick View
Vintage early 1970s Pucci Op Art Print Couture Dress - New!
This product is sold out
Bust: 34 inches + 86.36 cm
Waist: 26 inches + 66.04 cm
Hips: 37 inches + 93.98 cm
The fabric has stretch and is able to go slightly larger if required
* Early 1970s op art modernist print sheath dress
* Italian silk jersey material
* Cowl neckline with slight boat neck
* Couture label Emilio Pucci made in Italy
* Slips over head no additional openings
Emilio Pucci was famous for his ground-breaking designs that featured sensual, free-flowing lines that followed the natural curves of the body. His stretch silk and cotton jerseys were weightless, unlined, and wrinkle-proof - precursors for a modern, travel-friendly wardrobe that captivated a new generation of modern, active women.
This vintage dress has been carefully looked after and is in great condition for its age. It presents beautifully with minor flaws that are not at all noticeable when wearing. Priced accordingly.